“Workers’ Playtime is a brand and a project, with our roots firmly embedded in the independent punk scene.
We specialise in vegan footwear, but don’t limit ourselves just to that. We’re not selling things to make us rich – we’re trying to plug the gap we’ve seen for a long time in making products that people want or need, for a reasonable price, without any exploitation of animals, corporately-excused sweatshop labour and by keeping the impact on the environment to a minimum.” – https://www.theresmoretolifethan.work/
- Black microfibre upper, half-bellows tongue, translucent sole and large black colour eyelets with waxed laces to top it off
- Cool, comfortable, breathable and hard-wearing.
- The microfibre upper is washable, has high abrasion resistance and is ISO 9001, ISO 14001:2004 and Oekotex 2005AN2562 certified and REACH compliant.
- Made under fair working conditions in Portugal and free from any animal ingredients.
- Many people find that this style runs a little small and therefore round up i.e. if normally a UK4/EUR37 but can also sometimes wear a UK5/EUR38, the UK5/EUR38 is often the better fit.